How To Make Appointment
Making an appointment
Beacon Hospital Health Screening Centre is open from Monday to Friday (8am – 6pm) and Saturdays (2nd & 4th week of the month only), 8am – 1pm.
Beacon Hospital Mall provides an online appointment system for the convenience of our customers and to minimise waiting time. Customer can make health screening appointment online 24×7, for any appointment which is 3 days in advance.
To Make an appointment:
1. Login to Beacon Hospital Mall (beaconhospitalmall.com)
2. Click on ‘Make An Appointment’
3. Choose health screening package purchased
4. Select date & time.
5. Fill in ‘Patient Details’ and click confirm to complete the appointment
6. A copy of your appointment details will be emailed to you
7. To view your appointment details, you may click on ‘Appointment History’
Customer who do not have an appointment might NOT be accepted during peak periods and holiday seasons. Customers are advised to make an appointment as early as possible to get your preferred date and time.